Security Programme Management Group (SPMG)
The Security Programme Management Group (SPMG), chaired by the Focal Point for Security, comprises the chairs of the Security Forum, Guidance Material Task Force, Technical Task Force, Training Task Force, CEP Management Group and the Executive Secretary of ECAC.
Its role is to:
- develop and determine the work programme of each task force and study group;
- adopt changes to ECAC documentation;
- allocate specific projects and tasks to the appropriate task force;
- monitor progress on those projects; and
- appoint and task ad hoc task forces, as necessary, in response to new challenges.