ECAC's work programme 2022-2024 for external relations
Aim: To promote European positions and priorities internationally.
- To ensure European positions, priorities and good practices are well represented and influence the outcome of major international events.
- To ensure close coordination with the European representatives on the ICAO Council.
Aim: To strengthen cooperation with existing partners within and beyond Europe.
- To strengthen close cooperation with the EU and with European organisations.
- To strengthen close coordination with ICAO.
- To strengthen effective relationships with regional aviation organisations (e.g. ACAO, AFCAC, LACAC, WAEMU, ECOWAS) and promote European priorities.
- To strengthen relationships with bilateral partners (e.g. United States, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, New Zealand, China, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Indonesia) and promote European priorities.
Aim: To strengthen cooperation with industry and other stakeholders.
- To consolidate cooperation with the air transport stakeholders (industry, NGOs, consumers organisations) on areas of common interest.