ECAC's work programme 2019-2021 for external relations
Aim: To promote European positions and priorities internationally.
- To ensure that European positions, priorities and good practices are well represented and influence the outcome of major international events.
- To establish a closer coordination with the European Representatives on the ICAO Council.
Aim: To strengthen/deepen cooperation with existing partners within and beyond Europe.
- To maintain close cooperation with the EU and with European institutions and agencies (e.g. EASA, EUROCONTROL), particularly in relation to preparation of European positions for ICAO meetings and conferences.
- To maintain a close coordination with the ICAO EUR/NAT Office.
- To maintain effective relationships with regional aviation organisations (ACAO, AFCAC, LACAC, WAEMU, ECOWAS) with which ECAC has signed a cooperation agreement.
- To consolidate and maintain effective relationships with bilateral partners (e.g. United States, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, China, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Indonesia).
Aim: To strengthen cooperation with stakeholders.
- To consolidate cooperation with the air transport stakeholders (industry, NGOs, consumers, organisations) on areas of common interest.