13-23 July - The 12th meeting of the ICAO Facilitation Panel (FALP/12) was held online from 13-23 July 2021, attended by experts from ten ECAC Member States, and the European Commission and ECAC in observer capacity.
ECAC Triennial Session elects new president and approves work programme and budget for next three years
12 July - Directors General of ECAC Member States gathered online with high-level representatives from a number of ICAO Member States, regional and international organisations, and industry partners, including ICAO, the European Commission, EUROCONTROL, EASA, ACI EUROPE, A4E, CANSO and IATA, for ECAC’s 39th Plenary (Triennial) Session.
5 July - A first meeting on communication for civil aviation was organised by the ECAC Secretariat for 11 communication specialists from France, Italy, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Türkiye and the United Kingdom.
Rome and Paris, 12 July 2021 – The European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC), Europe’s largest and longest-standing aviation organisation, has a new President. The Director General of the Italian Civil Aviation Authority (ENAC), Alessio Quaranta, was elected by acclamation as President of ECAC during the 39th Plenary (Triennial) Session of ECAC, which was organised by videoconference due to the restrictions related to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
EUROCONTROL and ECAC urge all stakeholders to facilitate smooth implementation of COVID-19 health checks
6 July 2021 - As implementation of the EU Digital COVID Certificate entered into force across Europe on 1 July 2021, EUROCONTROL and the European Civil Aviation Conference (ECAC) are calling on all stakeholders to ensure that aviation can function efficiently and without disruptions caused by COVID-19 health checks.
28-30 June 2021 - National security inspectors and auditors from the Icelandic Transport Authority (ICETRA) and the Transport Competence Agency of Lithuania attended a Best Practices for National Auditors – Cyber Security (Basic) training course held virtually in June. This new ECAC training course was designed to strengthen participants’ understanding of cyber threats to civil aviation and cyber security measures in aviation, in order to include this component in their national compliance monitoring activities.
More Articles ...
- First ECAC familiarisation webinar on basic knowledge on aviation and the environment
- European coordination on latest travel developments
- European coordination on economic matters
- First ECAC and ICAO EUR/NAT activity on State Action Plans to address CO2 emissions from aviation
- Security equipment manufacturers meet with CTMs developers
- New Best Practices for National Auditors – Level 1 course
- CAEP is the focus of discussions in the European Aviation and Environment Working Group in June
- Introduction to ECAC for Member States
- United States’ authorities and ECAC Coordinating Committee discuss strategic cooperation
- ECAC Security Forum: focus on the implications of restarting security operation