22 June 2021 - Directors General of ECAC Member States and representatives of DG MOVE, EASA and EUROCONTROL met virtually in June for their regular coordination meeting to discuss the latest developments surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.
18 June - The European Coordination Group on Economic matters met to discuss among other issues the arrangements for the next formal meeting of the ICAO Air Transport Regulation Panel (ATRP), which is due to take place in spring 2022. The group also reviewed its preparations for the informal ATRP meeting on 29 June 2021, which addressed outstanding issues of concern relating to the draft ICAO Convention on Foreign Investment.
15 June 2021 - ECAC joined forces with the ICAO EUR/NAT regional office to host an activity on State Action Plans (SAP) to address CO2 emissions from aviation, a topic of common interest to both organisations.
14, 15, 21, 22 and 23 June 2021 - The ECAC Common Evaluation Process (CEP) of security equipment Management Group organised a series of virtual information sessions in June to exchange with manufacturers on issues related to the various categories of aviation security equipment covered by the CEP. The five sessions brought together 68 participants representing manufacturers, members and observers of the CEP Management Group and the moderators of the ECAC Technical Task Force study groups responsible for developing ECAC Common Testing Methodologies (CTMs).
More Articles ...
- New Best Practices for National Auditors – Level 1 course
- CAEP is the focus of discussions in the European Aviation and Environment Working Group in June
- Introduction to ECAC for Member States
- United States’ authorities and ECAC Coordinating Committee discuss strategic cooperation
- ECAC Security Forum: focus on the implications of restarting security operation