The office opening hours are from 09:00 to 17:15 hours from Monday to Friday. Please coordinate with the ECAC Secretariat if you need access outside of these times.
Meeting working hours
Working hours for the meeting are communicated in the invitation letter, and mentioned in the provisional agenda of the meeting.
A coffee and tea service is available at the cafeteria from 10:15 to 10:45 in the morning and from 15:15 to 15:45 in the afternoon. Please note that the cafeteria is not staffed outside of these hours. Coffee and tea are available free-of-charge; however, soft drinks are available for sale.
With the exception of water, no food and beverages are allowed in the meeting rooms.
Special coronavirus prevention measures
- You should not enter the building if you have symptoms of illness (fever, cough or any other respiratory difficulty) or if you have been in contact with someone infected with COVID-19 in the last ten days.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or with the hydro alcoholic solution provided in the meeting rooms.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief when coughing or sneezing. Immediately throw the tissue into a rubbish bin and wash your hands.
- Hydro alcoholic solution is at your disposal at the entrance of the building and meeting room, and at several locations in the building.
- If you feel unwell with the symptoms of fever and cough or any other respiratory difficulty, consult a doctor without delay (telephone number 15 for the SAMU medical emergency centre).
Access to the internet / public PCs and printers
Wireless connection (wifi) to the internet is provided in all of the building and in the garden adjacent to the cafeteria. Access codes for the wifi are printed on the back of the delegates' badges and can also be provided by the ECAC Secretariat.
Two public PCs with access to the internet and printers are available in the lobby adjacent to meeting rooms B1-B2, B3 and B4-B5.
ICT arrangements and assistance
Computers and their peripherals in the meeting rooms and in the public areas are set up in a specific manner. Delegates are not allowed to disconnect any cables or peripherals (including USB devices, screens and printers). If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the ICT team at 8521 or 8552 from any internal phone.
Delegates attending ECAC meetings are required to wear identification badges at all times while on the premises. Delegates are requested to return their badges to the ECAC Secretariat, or leave them in the box provided in the foyer, before leaving the building.
All delegates attending ECAC meetings shall pass by the reception desk to pick up a badge, which must be worn visibly at all times. Delegates who are not on the list of participants shall only be given a badge after the assistant/expert responsible for the meeting has confirmed his/her identity and participation in the meeting.
Fire alarm and evacuation procedure
In case of a fire alarm, delegates and staff are requested to immediately evacuate the premises in a calm and orderly manner, following the emergency exit signs, using the STAIRS ONLY. The assembly point is on the street, outside the main entrance to the building.
Smoking is not allowed in the building. Delegates wishing to smoke are invited to use the garden adjacent to the cafeteria and are requested not to smoke on the street in front of the entrance of the building.
Delegates are requested to switch their mobile phones to silent mode during meetings and to leave the meeting room when making or receiving a call.