ECAC's work programme 2019-2021 for facilitation matters
Aim: To develop efficient, effective and harmonised aviation facilitation measures on a pan-European basis.
- To further develop ECAC Doc 30, Part I Recommendations and its Annexes in order to meet the evolution of facilitation matters and current practices of Member States and the industry.
- To ensure consistency between ECAC Doc 30, Part I (Facilitation), EU/EC Regulations and ICAO Annex 9 SARPs.
Aim: To support the harmonised implementation of ECAC Doc 30, Part I Recommendations in the field of facilitation.
- To promote the sharing of information and best practices on the implementation of facilitation measures among ECAC Member States.
- To support Member States in the effective implementation of Doc 30 Recommendations on facilitation and encourage the development of expertise in ECAC Member States.
Aim: To promote European priorities in facilitation with international partners, regional and international organisations.
- To promote pan-European priorities and positions in international meetings.