Alessio Quaranta - Italy
Alessio Quaranta was born in Rome in 1965. He is married with two sons.
A law graduate, he has a postgraduate specialisation degree in public administration and has attended several further training courses in legal areas.
He holds the following international positions:
- President of EATEO
- Vice President of ECAC
- Focal Point for Facilitation and Security in the ECAC Coordinating Committee
- President of JAA TO
- National Accountable Executive for the International Civil Aviation Organization State Safety Program
- Member of the Provisional Council and the President's Bureau of EUROCONTROL and alternate member of the Italian Minister of Infrastructures and Transports in the Permanent Commission of the Agency
- Member of the EASA Management Board
- Head of the Italian delegation at the International Civil Aviation Organization General Assembly
- Head of the Italian delegation at high-level meetings, international negotiations and bilateral negotiations for the air traffic agreements signed by Italy.
He participates in meetings of the Directors General of Civil Aviation of the European Civil Aviation Conference and the EU.
He is a member of the Scientific Committee of a number of journals, author of articles and publications and speaker at several conferences on national and international air transport issues.